Thursday, April 10, 2008

Comedy Cast

For those of you interested. Here's a link to a more heated "discussion" of what happened with Comcast last night. http://www.mercextra.com/blogs/buzz/2008/04/10/sharks-comcast-solve-tv-problem-tonight-maybe-at-giants-expense/

And here's my favorite comment from a fan by Tadpole

"So…I see everyone upset at Comcast Sport Net. Good. I gave DishNetwork a call when I could not get to the game…and gave them an earful too. Their comment to me was that Comcast had done a blackout of a home game. The lady I talked to said, “What sport is that, sir?” and I said, “Your daddy didn’t raise you right, did he?” I asked for the supervisor. I gave him an earful. He said he was a Pittsburgh Penguins fan. I said that explained it then. The game came on after a while. What a bone-headed play on their part."

WOW. "Your daddy didn't raise you right"...ROFL

No comments: