Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Not to brag but..oh what the heck I will gloat a little =P

Dan Boyle now leads the NHL in points by a defensemen. This guy has been a stud all year and will continue to be for years to come. As Drew said, we should be thanking Campbell for leaving instead of booing him. Thank you Doug Wilson for pulling another brilliant trade!

Not that my email had anything to do with it but...below is an email I wrote to Doug Wilson a year ago (12/19/07)

Hi,

I've been a fan since 94 and have been going to at least a dozen games a year. I don't know why this team lacks passion/intensity for important games, but I do know this:
Our Defensemen are offensively challenged.

If you have been watching, I'm sure you will agree our D men have an adventure when it comes to breaking out of own zone or setting up on the power play.

I am a firm believer that you need at least one bona fide power play QB. Our last truly legitimate player was Gary Suter.

This past summer Souray, Rafalski, Schneider were available. I do believe Dany Markov is still out there too. Why couldn't we pick up any of them? Esp: Rafalski?

If you truly want to win the Cup as you contend, then we need to either develop that power play QB or trade for one.

Sincerely,
Ting

No comments: